Last updated September 13, 2022.
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. They contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
There are a few different categories of cookies, including:
Session and Persistent Cookies
- Session Cookies – these are cookies which expire once you close your web browser when they are automatically deleted; and
- Persistent Cookies – these are cookies which stay on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
First and Third Party Cookies
- First party cookies – these are cookies set by the website that you are visiting, either by us, or by a third party at our request;
- Third party cookies – these are cookies that are set by a party other than the one you are visiting. If you visit All Roads Travel LLC and another party sets a cookie through our website this would be a third party cookie.
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. Some cookies are strictly necessary to make our website available to you; for example, to perform your login functionality and for user authentication and security. We cannot provide you with the website without this type of cookie.
- Functional cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Marketing & Analytics cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- We use third party analytics providers, [including Google Analytics], to help us understand how users engage with the Services. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions which helps show how users use our Services. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Services. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. [You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our website by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or via Google’s Ads settings].
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
This list may change, and whilst we endeavour to keep it up to date, it may not always reflect our cookie partners fully. Because these companies may share the information they collect on the All Roads Travel LLC website with other third parties, those third parties may also set cookies on our website.
This list was last updated on September 13, 2022.
Atlassian – https://www.atlassian.com
Amplitude – https://amplitude.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/
Google Ads – https://www.google.com/
Google Analytics – https://www.google.com/
Google Universal Analytics – https://www.google.com/
Hotjar – https://www.hotjar.com
Iterable – https://iterable.com
Mixpanel – https://mixpanel.com
Snapchat – https://www.snapchat.com/
Stripe – https://stripe.com/
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com
Twitter Pixel – https://twitter.com
Visual Tagger (Segment) – https://segment.com
Zendesk – https://www.zendesk.co.uk
Google Tag Manager = Facebook Pixel, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter Pixel, Zendesk
How to accept or reject cookies
When you first visit our website, you may be prompted to accept or decline non-essential cookies via our cookie banner depending on your location.
You can also review and change your cookie preference at any time here: [Cookie preferences- link to preferences widget].
Cookie preferences will expire after a maximum period of 12 months, after which time you may be re-prompted to accept or decline non-essential cookies via our cookie banner.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
We use Google Analytics software to collect data about how you use our website. If you don’t want Google Analytics to collect data about your site use, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on.
Some browsers allow you to change your settings to browse in ‘private’ or ‘incognito’ mode. This limits the amount of data placed on your machine and automatically deletes any persistent cookies when you finish your browsing session.
To learn more about cookies and how to disable them, we recommend you:
- click here; and/or
- consult the help page of your browser.
You can change your cookie preferences at any time.